Information about Cookies
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), in relation to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), it is obligatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use non-essential cookies, before the user browses them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to ensure effective functioning of the site.
By using these features, the web server is able to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing particular pages on that server, their username and password, products he is most interested in and so on.
Cookies subject to regulation and exempted cookies
In accordance with the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies. Technical cookies and those necessary for the functioning of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user are excluded from this category.
Types of Cookies
The purpose of each type
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and to make use of the different options or services available on it.
- Analytical cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are associated. The information collected from this type of cookie is used to monitor the activity of the website, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of their users. The data is analysed and used to make improvements to the service provided for these users.
- Advertising cookies: allow effective management of any advertising spaces the publisher includes on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the contents published or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies store information on users' behaviour collected through continuous monitoring of their browsing habits to allow a specific profile to be created, based on which appropriate advertisements are displayed.
- Social media cookies: are set up on web services to allow you to share content on social media platforms. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity beyond their own services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
- Affiliate tracking cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Secure cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
First or third-party cookies
- First-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's end device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's end device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Retention periods of cookies
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the end user's terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Processing personal data
eCommProjects Internet S.L. is the Controller of the processing of the Data Subject's personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016(GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
- Purposes of processing: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
- Lawfulness of processing: by consent of the data subject (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Data retention policy: as specified in the section on cookies used on the website.
- Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and the right to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.ico.org.uk) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
eCommProjects Internet S.L. C/Azorín 140 - 24010 León, León (Spain). E-mail: [email protected]
Contact details of the data protection officer: [email protected]