100 vibration modes, more than 14 positions to enjoy it and the possibility of using it alone and with a partner, both for him and her. This is what the Satisfyer Partner Multifun 2 offers you.
For several reasons, let us explain it to you:
1) The Satisfyer Partner Multifun 2 clitoral stimulator has an ergonomic shape and is perfectly designed to excite several erogenous zones, both for him and her, either alone or with a couple. In fact, you can use it, at least, in 14 different ways.
2) The Satisfyer Partner Multifun 2 has three motors inside it. One of them is located in the main body, while the other two are located at each end of the arms. This involves three types of vibrations.
3) The motors of the Satisfyer Partner Multifun 2 can be controlled independently. How? If you look, you will see that this product has two buttons on its surface, one with a point and another with two. Well, if you press between 2 and 3 seconds the button with a single mark, the motor of the main body will turn on. If you do the same with the button with the two marks, then the motors of both ends will be activated.
4) You can choose the type of vibration you want to enjoy: in the main body or at the ends. Independently or at the same time. You choose. Of course, keep in mind that each button allows 10 vibration modes, so that if you combine them you can enjoy up to 100 different stimulations.
5) Three motors, that’s right. But absolute flexibility too. Thanks to its material, this clitoral stimulator adapts completely to the different areas of your bodies, but without losing its firmness. It is covered by medical silicone with a soft and silky touch and, in addition, it has a granulated structure in the lower part of the product.
The Satisfyer Partner Multifun 2, as its name suggests, has a brother, called Satisfyer Partner Multifun 1. And although its shape is almost similar, perhaps you are wondering what are the differences between them. Here we detail them:
The Multifun is sold with a magnetic cable for charging. And remember, if you've lost the magnetic USB charger, you can always buy a new one!